As India will be starting its third phase of the COVID-19 vaccination drive on May 1 for all above age of 18 years, the registration is all set to begin on cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App today.
The registry will open at 4 PM and appointments at State government centers & private centers will depend on how many vaccination centers are ready by 1st May.
When can you register?
The registration for coronavirus vaccination is supposed to begin today.
Where can you register?
All eligible citizens can register online and book an appointment through the CoWin portal. You may visit – https://www.CoWin.gov.in/home
- To register online, you will have to give your photo ID.
- Register using your mobile number.
- From one mobile phone number, one can register 4 people, however, each person will need their own photo ID.
- If the Aadhar card is used as an identification document, consent will be obtained and recorded.
- Schedule your vaccination appointment at a centre of your choice for May 1 onwards.
- To register for the vaccine via Aarogya Setu, you need to first open the app and then click on CoWin tab available on the home screen.
- Select ‘vaccination registration’ and then enter a phone number, followed by OTP.
- Click on verify and you will be directed to the registration page.
- Follow the same steps as mentioned above to register.
- On the day of the appointment, reach the centre carrying the appointment slip and photo ID used at the time of booking the appointment.
What documents you will need?
- Any of the below-mentioned ID with photo may be produced at the time of registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID